To colour your eyebrows or eyelashes, you need the Refectocil Sensitive Eyebrow Colour and the Refectocil Sensitive Gel Developer. NOTE: These must not be mixed together! The following is a step-by-step explanation of how to apply the paint.
1. remove the contact lenses before use. Then clean the eyebrows and eyelashes, make sure they are clean! For best colour results, your eyebrows must be clean, grease-free and dry. Before tinting the eyelashes, apply Refectocil LashBlade directly to the edge of the eyelid. 2. Use the Refectocil colour tray to apply the Refectocil Sensitive eyebrow colour dark brown. Apply the colour to the lashes or eyebrows with the white colour pencil (supplied), making sure all hairs are covered. Leave on for 2 minutes.
3. Remove the Refectocil Sensitive Eyebrow Dark Brown with a dry cotton pad or stick. First remove the colour from the eyebrows and then from the eyelashes.
4. Then apply a pea-sized amount of Refectocil Sensitive Gel Developer to another part of the Artist Pallet. Use the grey colour pencil to apply the developer to the lashes and eyebrows. Cover all the hairs again. Leave the developer on for 1 minute (you can leave it on a little longer for a darker result).
5. Do you colour the eyelashes? Then keep your eyes closed until the cleansing is complete. Then remove the Sensitive Gel Developer from the skin with a damp cotton pad.
6. Do you still have colour stains around the eyebrows and eyes? No problem, wipe away these stains with the Refectocil Sensitive Colour Stain Remover.
Mooi grote tube waar je langer mee doet dus volgende keer of ik alleen de verf te kopen