- Upper lip
- Sideburns and temple
The innovative "Selfie" wax formulation was specially developed to remove unwanted hair on sensitive facial skin.
Hard Film Wax "Selfie" is free of pine resin and has been specially formulated to remove hair on the sensitive skin of the face.
Natural oils in the wax composition reduce irritation on the face and provide maximum protection and extra comfort during the procedure.
The wax does not burn or damage sensitive skin and it does not leave redness behind, even on thin and sensitive skin.
The working temperature of this hard wax is + 38°C.
Tips for waxing different facial areas and recommendations for a better result:
- For shaping the eyebrows it is recommended to divide a long treatment into two short ones.
- Use a small spatula to create a sharp and clear line.
- Press the spatula gently. This will help the wax to hold the hairs better.
- Hold your upper lip under the teeth, this will tighten the skin.
- Try to avoid the red lip area, this may cause skin lift.
- Hold the spatula upright against the skin. This will lift the hair and the grip will be stronger.
- When working with long hair, it is recommended to apply the wax in the direction of hair growth and remove it against the hair growth.
- On large areas, you can use a standard spatula.
- Use talcum powder before applying to an already waxed area.
Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Aqua (Water), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf Extract, Alcohol Denat., CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI45430 (FD&C Red 3).